[DRAFT] Disambiguation of sponsor vs selfpromo
- no association/ affiliate: sponsor
- turnkey/ white-label: selfpromo
- custom/ build-to-order: sponsor
- considerable ownership: selfpromo
- wholly owned: selfpromo
- Biased investment advice (stocks, cryptocurrency, nfts, etc.): sponsor
Turnkey refers to something that is ready for immediate use, generally used in the sale or supply of goods or services. The word is a reference to the fact that the customer, upon receiving the product, just needs to turn the ignition key to make it operational, or that the key just needs to be turned over to the customer. This is contrasted with build to order, where the constructor builds an item to the buyer's exact specifications, or when an incomplete product is sold with the assumption that the buyer would complete it.
- Branded "G-Fuel" Energy Drink: Sponsor
- if there is an affiliate link or if it is customized for the content creator
- Merch through a third party distributor (RedBubble, TeeSpring): Selfpromo
- RedBubble and TeeSpring are turnkey solutions for merch with limited involvement by the parent company
- Beast Burgers: Selfpromo
- Beast Burgers are part of a turnkey solution by Virtual Dining Concepts. 
- LunarClient Partners: Sponsor
- LunarClient cosmetics are not turnkey
- Epic Games Support-A-Creator: Sponsor
- Content creators have no association with the brand and in their Application even states that any creator must disclose their connection.
- Similar to YouTooz, the platform is promoted and the products are not turnkey.