Interaction Reminder (Subscribe)
Use this, when there is an explicit reminder to like, subscribe or interact with them on any paid or free platform. If it is about something specific it should be under Unpaid/Self Promotion instead.
Calls-To-Action never contain useful information. If it could be useful, use Unpaid/Self Promotion instead.
- short reminder to like/subscribe/follow them
- Reacting to messages
Exceptions/ Edge Cases
- Asking viewers for factual information related to the video should not be marked. It is ok to submit segments that include calls to comment opinions.
- How can i improve the machine i am building vs. What should we call our new cat
- On-screen interaction reminders that cannot be skipped without disrupting content. If you manage to make a segment which skips one of these without cutting out content and it doesn't have a bad transition, go ahead and submit it.
- Subscribe button animations.
- Like button animations.
- Notification button animations.
- Answering or reacting to comments
- Talking about something specific:
- an event
- a specific post
- a long-ish explanation
|This asks you to subscribe because of future content.||What a BEAST - Beast Canyon NUC|
|He asks to like and subscribe.|| The Gamma Key Affair: It Could Have Destroyed Mul-T-Lock|
|Content plays in the background during the audio-only interaction reminder. A mute segment works here. Don't mark the request for correction at the end.||A real life Alien (minus the acid spit)|
|Don't submit on screen reminders with content in the background.||Welcome to Achievement Island - Minecraft|
|Asking for ways how to improve lava lamps should not be marked.||What exactly is the goop inside a lava lamp?|
|Interaction segment from 0:22 - 0:35 also contained an intro. Should not be grouped together as a single segment.||How to Move Characters In Unity 3D|