Interaction Reminder (Subscribe)
Use this, when there is an explicit Call-To-Action in the middle of content. If it is long or about something specific or not free, it should be under Unpaid/Self Promotion instead.
Calls-To-Action never contain useful information. If it could be useful, use Unpaid/Self Promotion instead.
- short reminder to like/subscribe/follow them
- Reacting to messages
Exceptions/ Edge Cases
- Asking viewers for factual information related to the video should not be marked. It is ok to submit segments that include calls to comment opinions.
- How can i improve the machine i am building vs. What should we call our new cat
- On-screen interaction reminders that cannot be skipped without disrupting content. If you manage to make a segment which skips one of these without cutting out content and it doesn't have a bad transition, go ahead and submit it.
- Subscribe button animations.
- Like button animations.
- Notification button animations.
- Answering or reacting to comments
- Talking about something specific:
- an event
- a specific post
- a long-ish explanation
|This asks you to subscribe because of future content.||What a BEAST - Beast Canyon NUC|
|He asks to like and subscribe.|| The Gamma Key Affair: It Could Have Destroyed Mul-T-Lock|
|Content plays in the background during the audio-only interaction reminder. A mute segment works here. Don't mark the request for correction at the end.||A real life Alien (minus the acid spit)|
|Don't submit on screen reminders with content in the background.||Welcome to Achievement Island - Minecraft|
|Asking for ways how to improve lava lamps should not be marked.||What exactly is the goop inside a lava lamp?|
|Interaction segment from 0:22 - 0:35 also contained an intro. Should not be grouped together as a single segment.||How to Move Characters In Unity 3D|